Thursday, June 11, 2009

hEaRtsTaBBiNg qUoTeS...
Sydney J. Harris - Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable.

Walker Percy - Since grief only aggravates your loss, grieve not for what is past.

Anonymous - Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself.

Charlotte Bronte - There's no use in weeping,Though we are condemned to part:There's such a thing as keeping , A remembrance in one's heart...

Anonymous - The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you.

David Graysonm - Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.

James M. Barrie - If you have it [love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have.

Pasty Cline - You want me to act like we've never kissed, you want to forget; pretend we've never met , and I've tried and I've tried, but I haven't yet... You walk by, and I fall to pieces.

U hurt me once, u did it again, how can I still love u, when u put me thru this pain?

Never forget me, forget me never, but if you forget me, forget me forever

I felt he loved me, and I went crazy about it but soon enough I found out that he never loved me, I was the one in love with him .

Its weird how you could go frm strangers to being friends, then being more than friends, then practically being strangers again...

Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go. ~Author Unknown

Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated. ~Lamartine

When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal. ~Author Unknown

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. ~Author Unknown

Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts. ~Author Unknown

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. ~Kenji Miyazawa

Don't cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won't let you see the stars. ~Violeta Parra

I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had. ~From the television show The Wonder Years

I cried and a tear dropped into the ocean. The day I'd stop lovin you is the day i found my tear. ~ Anonymous

Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.

If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.

Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.

"It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye."
~ Unknown

" There's this place in me where your finger tips still rest... your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo... It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me."
~ Unknown

" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
~ Otomo No Yakamochi

" I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me - I’m going to smile."
~ Unknown

" You don't realize how much you care about someone until they don't care about you. "
~ Unknown

" Love that remains longest in your heart is the one that is not returned"
~ from the Vaknin collection

" Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn't think you wanted. "
~ Unknown

" I wonder, when you look into my eyes and watch my heart shatter, does it break your heart too, even crack it a little bit?"
~ Unknown

" We don't stop loving someone, we simply learn to live without them."
~ Unknown

" Missing you isn't the hard part, knowing I once had you is what breaks my heart."
~ Unknown

" If the government could tax broken hearts, there would be no deficit."
~ Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment