Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pimp ur Poemsz

**If love is a labor I'll slave 'til the end
I won't cross these streets until you hold my hands
Thank you so much.
I would never have known love if it wasn't for you.
I would never have known of how strong LOVE can be if it wasn't for you.
I would never have known of such happiness if it wasn't for you.
I would never have known so little and so much about myself if it wasn't for you.


**I wander aimlessly, my white wings outstretched to the edge of the world.
inch by inch foot by foot,
i float closer to nowhere, closer to nothing..
a world reveals itself under me,
as i observe with lonesome eyes.
endless it may seem,
this empty life is more complete that anything.
the illustrious mountain top, with its sprinkle of snow and flurry of forest.
emerging from the world beneath my wings, he recognizes my existence.
that sole soul reaches out to me, touches me, knows me.
the mountain stands sedentary,
yet tall and proud, his own existence visible.
i approach him, adore him, understand him, praise him for the gift he has given me.
i pass through his radiant landscapes,
every detail appreciated,
all memories cherished.
my grasp loosens as i drift further and further to what lies ahead.
yet on this path i chose,
i bring the knowledge that one day i will return.
return to him, return from my journey through a now edgeless world.

No comments:

Post a Comment